This workshop was designed for members of the Agriculture Sector community who use NOAA's remote sensing data in the agriculture cycle, during extreme weather events, and for animal management.
This workshop gathered feedback on NOAA's environmental satellite data products through structured discussion. These user needs will be used to inform the remote sensing capabilities of NOAA's next generation of environmental satellites.
- Session Recordings and Materials are available through this link
- Download a PDF of the Climate Indicators for Agriculture
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
- 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EST: Plenary - Opening Session
- 1:00 - 4:00 pm EST: Discussion Session #1 -Agriculture Cycle
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
- 11:00 am - 2:30 pm EST: Discussion Session #2 - Extreme Weather Events
Thursday, September 17, 2020
- 11:00 am - 2:30 pm EST: Discussion Session #3 - Agriculture Management
Friday, September 18, 2020
- 11:00 am - 2:00 pm EST: Discussion Session #4 - Animal Management
- 3:00 - 4:30 pm EST: Plenary - Closing Session
This information is subject to change as the GeoXO program develops.